Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Money God Keeps :)


I bet this is an old joke, but I heard it on TV the other night and I thought I would repeat it here, however irreverant, I know that God created humor and loves a good joke as much as anyone else. So here goes.

There was a preacher and a rabbi arguing over what the right thing to do with money is.

So the rabbi says to the preacher: "Let's draw a circle on the ground, throw the money up in the air and whatever lands in the circle, God gets to keep.

Naaah, says the preacher..."Let's throw the money up in the air and whatever money lands outside the circle, God get's to keep"

Then the rabbi says rather wryly..."So what's to keep if we do it like that? I have the best solution for us. Let's throw the money up in the air and whatever God takes, he can keep."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Yahoo Blog Link:

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites